The IIF would like to invite you to enjoy a full day of fairway fun and fine food at one of the New York area’s top golf courses for the Inaugural Intense Intestines Golf Outing. Sterling Farms Golf Club offers 18 holes of picturesque scenery and challenging golf with classic New England charm. Sterling Farms Golf Club has been given a 4 out of 5 star rating by GolfAdvisor.com and is noted for its meticulous condition, superior facilities, and various amenities.
Where: Sterling Farms Golf Club,
1349 Newfield Avenue
Stamford, CT 06905
When: Thursday, July 17th
8:00am shotgun start (check in begins at 7:00am)
The day includes:
- A delicious, light breakfast to start the day
- 18 holes of friendly but challenging competition on one of the areas best golf courses
- Golf cart to allow you to enjoy the day in full comfort
- Full lunch with everything you need to satisfy your appetite
- 2 free beverages to quench your thirst
- Entry into the long drive, closest to the pin, and closest to the line contests
- Chance to win a car during our par 3 challenge
Cost: $125 per person
- IIF We Will Beat IBD towel ($20)
- IIF Premium divot tool ($20)
- IIF Bag tag ($5)
- Equinox 1 month membership with 1 personal training session ($225)
That is $250 of giveaways for only $125! Double what you pay to play! WOW!
Deadline to register: Tuesday, July 8th
If you would like to register manually and pay by check, please click the link below.
Raffle prizes from:
- NAGI Jewelers
- Mohegan Sun Casino
- The New York Giants
- Okemo Mountain Resort
- Philips Electronics
- Bar Rosso
- and MORE!
Proceeds from the golf outing go towards the Intense Intestines Foundation’s efforts to connect, support, and educate the public about Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, and ostomies, as well as helping members of the IBD and ostomy communities through various programs throughout the year.
We’d like to thank our sponsors for the Inaugural Intense Intestines Golf Outing: