Intense Intestines IBDebt
We have temporarily suspended the operation of the Intense Intestines Foundation as we reorganize for the next steps of the organization. We apologize for any inconvenience but look forward to serving the IBD and ostomy community again in the future.
The Intense Intestines Foundation is run by patients and former patients. Our mission statement reads in part, “The IIF’s mission is to help patients in their journey with Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis and ostomies by connecting, supporting and educating those with IBD.”
Our new Intense Intestines IBDebt program is our effort to help patients cover some of these expenses with our assistance. These expenses include insurance deductibles, hospital stays, specialist costs, procedures and other medical expenses that aren’t covered by insurance.
One of the most difficult challenges which many patients with Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis and/or ostomies face is the cost of medical co-payments, deductibles and uncovered treatment which the IIF wants to assist patients with a financial subsidy.
- We will soon be accepting the next 25 applicants
- The program will be open to all ages.
- US residents ONLY
- Recipients will be announced.
- There will be two recipients this round. One will receive $1,000 and the second will receive $500.
- Please note that you can NOT apply for the Intense Intestines Scholarship and Intense Intestines IBDebt program. If you do, your applications for both will be voided.
- We would obviously like to help all of our IBD family members but unfortunatly we can not. The best way to potentially allow us to help you is to fill out the IBDebt application and go through the selection process.
- Our team is sorry that we can NOT just give out funds at anytime to help with medical bills. The IBDebt program is similar to a college scholarship and you must apply to get selected for the grant.
Have a question about the Intense Intestines IBDebt program? Please fill out the form below and an IIF team member will reply within 5-7 days.